Sunday, May 1, 2011

DEDICATIONS!




SAMANTHAONG

Hey Ex senior ! (: Dk you well so cant write a proper dedication yea ? >< Good luck for your MYE and everything . Stay cute and pretty ! <:


SHANNONNG

Hey Shannon ! (: Haha , tt awkward meeting on thu was so cute . :P Lets talk t each other th next time we meet okay ? Haha (: Good luck for your MYE ! And i just realise we're both Ng . LOL , okay tt's so random . :D Bye . Stay pretty ! (:


NGOHSHUHUI

Heyyyyy ! (: This'll b a short one yea ? Sorry , dk you tt well . >< Talk t me moreee ! Haha , Oh and mind giving me your link again ? Lost all my links the other time ~ Ps uh . >< Umm , good luck for your MYE ! All th best . (:


KOHWEILING

Hi WeiLing ! (: A short dedication for you too . Sorryyy ~ >< Talk t each other next time ? :P Good luck for your MYE ! Heh , bye . :D


XUJINGRU

JingRuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ! HI . :D Hmmmm , you seemed really emo t me these days :O You okayyy ? >< Cheer up alright ? Dancers will b there for you de ! <: Good luck for your MYE ! Dont b too stress kay ? (: Continue t be crazy and hyper all th time ! Those staring moments in class . Haha . :D Love you ! (:

Since Ashlyn helped me t ''promote'' my blog i shall b a nice person and do th same thing . Haha . :D Visit Her blog alright ! @ashlyn-ismyname.blogspot.com but click on my nuffnang! Hahaha. :B

No comments: