Thursday, April 28, 2011

DEDICATIONS! (:

I'm doing th dedications now ~ Will post later on . (: And Remember t click on my nuffnang okay ? Haha , (L) you guys !


ILISIAOWWWWW
Hi Ilisia/yili/fatimah/latisha/Whatever shit . LOL , first for you leh ! Not bad right ? Be honoured man , Haha . Last longlong with your ChingSiang alright ? And dont keep flirting la hor . :P Heh , I love talking to you leh ! Every single time you'll make me laugh like shit only , haha . Awesome ~ And you have th potential t be a maid . (Y) Oh and Jiayous for your exams okay ! Ni ke yi de la , just tt you have t Work harderrrr ~ Stop being so super lazy all th time and say tt your tired okay ? :D Haha . Lets go out someday ! AND HOR CAN YOU LIKE FREAKING PUT SOME SMILEYS IN YOUR TEXT and all ?! DONT SO COLD CAN NOT . TSK . LOL .I Love you la ! Nah , Just kidding . <: I know you love me alot . I shy . :B See you tmr ~ ^^ ( I realise yours is super long . :O )

LEONARDTAN
HI BROTHER ! I realise its been long since i talked to you ! Haha , talk t me ! Hahaha . :DAnd yea , dont emo again already okay ? If anything happen , i'm just 8 num away , Haha , feel free t tell me anything . I'm a nice person . :D Dont be so scared of me .LOL . Good luck for your MYE kay ? All th best ~ <:

TANYONGLE
Heyhey ! I'm not tt close t you and dont talk t you tt much so i guess this will b a short dedication . Sorry ~ I'll try my best t write for you a longer one okay ? (: Lets talk t each other more next time ! Haha .Hmmmm , Good luck for your MYE ! Dance too ~Dance outing soon and bonding session ! :D Dancers ftw ~ \m/ (L)


HOWEIHAW

Hi weihaw ! I cant find a pic of you so ya , this is th best picture . LOL . Very long never talk t you le ! Haha . R9 outing someday okay ? Ask somebody t plan lehhh ~ LOL . Ya , idk wad t write already . Bye . :B


FELICIALIM

Hey Felicia ! Last loooong ! :D Haha , hmmmm , idk wad t write for you leh ~ >< LOL . Good luck in your badminton trainings and MYE ! <: Lets talk t each other more often okay ? :D Haha . Stay pretty ! (: (L)


NEOPEIYJINGGG

PeiyJinggggggggggggggg ~ Love those times spent with you ! Haha , your cute-ness and all will make me laugh . :D Your out-of-the-world times . :D Hang out tgt more often and lets go shopping someday ! :D Feel free t tell me anything kay ? I'm always there for you . 8 num away ! Text me too ! Love you ~ ! Good luck in your MYE okay ? :D



JOELCHEW

Um hi ? LOL , Idk you so ya , cant write much , Sorry ~ >< Good luck for your MYE ~ Talk t each other someday ? Haha . Bye , <:


I'll do th rest tmr kay ? Ps ah . :D I'm tired already . :x

No comments: