Thursday, April 28, 2011

More DEDICATIONS ! (:


TEOXIUWEN
Xiuuuuuuuuuu ~ HELLO ! Its so fun sitting 'beside' you in class yea ?Haha , you and marcus is like so cute only lor . :D Every time disturb each other one . Hah , oh and thanks for helping me evertime when i needed help yea ? You never failed t help me . Haha , awesome friend ! Good luck for your MYE and all okay ? Be Happy ~ <: Love you ! (L)

ASHLYNSOONG
Hai Ashlyn (: I dont know youuuu laaaaa . :D Hahahah .You're another crazy one . Haha , you and Ilisia is like perfect match ! You two damn cute only la hor . (Y) Hah , Good luck for your MYE ~ Jiayous ! Oh and i like this pic of you . Haha , so chio ~~ I like your super long hair and nails . Power la ! :D Hahaha , See you tmr kay ? I bet it'll b fun tmr . <: Bye ~ Love you ! (L) Stay pretty ~

LOWJINGYI
HI SUCKER . This is like th 171611345th letter from me t you leh ! I know i'm awesome . <: Haha , you uh ! dont suddenly down there emo can anot ah ?! Wl , i'll be damnnnnn pekcek you knoowwwww ?!! LOL , Continue t b crazy and all okay ? Good luck for your MYE ~ Jiayous ! And lets go shopping again sometimes ! <: Love you la ! :B Bye sucker .

EUNICECHIA
Euniceeeeeee ! Cute girl ! (: Haha , another siao one ! :3 Being really no link and crazy in chinese lesson . Haha . <: Good luck for your MYE but dont b too pro la ! Haha :D kidding ~ I'm a nice person . :B Stay cute and pretty ~! Love you !(L)


JOYHAN

HI JOYYYYYY~ :D My opp. twin ~ Lol , The Awesome twistttttt ~ HAHA . Cannot tell anyone kay ? :D And you haven tell me yours leh wl . ): Cheat my feelings only ! I sad leh . LOL . Tellmeeeeeeeeee . If not i dont friend you liao la . Tsk . Hahaha .. Bye . (L)


5 more doneeeee ~! YAY ME .

No comments: