Monday, May 28, 2012

Galaxy Nails

Ohai ! Yes , up with a new post again. I'm left with this post and another and no more 'Late' post for me ! Yes, like finally omg.

Ootd on sat! 
 And so, i've painted my nails 'galaxy' (as you'll know from the title, Lol) the moment i reach home on fri. HAHA, ikr . Been wanting to paint my nails since forever and i can finally paint them ! Woohooo. But i'm still not done with my right hand though. Any suggestions ? (:



 Guess what. I FINALLY MET CHLOETAN THAT RETARDED BUTT AFTER LIKE 9623524319 YEARS. IKRRR !! MISS HER SOOOO MUCH AH.(AWWW) LURB YOU ASS. 

 Went town & bugis ! Basically my point of going out that day was just to pei her walk around (I'm such a nice friend i know) HAHA . 
Cause i was broke. Lol. 
I swear it sucks to go shopping without money. Really. I was going crazy and was like freaking sad can. Lolllll. And so i took out my cam and started snapping pictures of random stuff to ''''''''distract'''''' myself. Hahahhahahaha. It doesn't seem to work for me. Chloe say that i look like some tourist hahahahah.
 There are just sooooooooo many things i want to buy la ! Arghhhh . 
 Dinner at Bakerzin with mummy and derrick uncle after thatt !! Food is awesome there omg. I love food.
 Mushroom soup ! Super thick and yummy !!!! 
 Pumpkin soup ~ So-so only. Prefer the one at Cedele though ! (:
 Carbonaraaaa ~~ All time fav pasta.

 Mushroom Tartine ! No bad ! Just that the garlic smell so too strong :/

 Aglio Olio with mushroom ! This was so-so too ~ Prefer carbonara. (:
 Their dessert ! Banana split. Honestly , banana split is the last choice of dessert i would order in a restaurant . Cause like for me la, the taste of the banana spoils the whole dessert. Lol. And like banana split i also know how do , why spent so much $$ on it. Hahahahah. I sound like my mum.

 Mine was chocolate Souffle!!!!!! Heng i order this i tell you! Was choosing between this and another dessert. Its so heavenlyy i swearrrr!! *.* It just instantly melts in your mouth and the chocolate is !!!!!!!!! And the perfect combination of the vanilla ice cream. Omg. Super yumz i tell you. 
 Even the peanut sprinkled on top is SUPER crunchy. 
 But the price there also very nice . Small portion only they charge $10++++ . :/ Worth it though ! We should all treat ourselves to good food once in a while. Although i'm the kind of person who rather spend my money on shopping than food. Hahahah.

No comments: