Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Flat hair .

Hey peepole . Here are some pics of yesterday and today ! (:
 My $5 floral shoes . Nice hor . :D
 This schnauzer puppy is for saleee ! So cute laa ! How i wish i can have it . );
 Sooooooo cuteeeeeeee . ):



 And ya , tht's my sis wearing my shirt and ruining every cute photos here . LOL :D




 Went t rebond my hair today !! And it looks super flat and i look like a xmm now . Oh gosh . At least my hair is so straight now . -^.^- Photos next time !
 Read lao fu zi while waiting ! Fweaking long can ! 5-6 hrs plus can ! Butt cramp . HAHA .

Sis treated us t Ichibannnn !! <:









 And i bought my contacts ! YAYYYYY . :D
 Hello kitty lens case as well ! So cute . :D

K . Thts all for this post ! Bye ! 
Work tmr ~ Again . 
But !!! Work = $$$$ . Hehhehh . $.$

No comments: