Monday, August 8, 2011

Tht should be me .

Celebrated National day today ~!
Woke up @ 6 plus today and was rushing out of my hse as i woke up half an hr late . Ya , in th end , i'm not th latest t reach . Cheat my feeling sia wth . Tsk . LOL .

Okay , so reached thr , After awhile , started th run ! Ran with Ashlyn ! Was pulling her , persuading her t run instead of walking throughout . Holding hands and running tgt . Hahaha . Had fun la ! Was sweating like mad and it was really tiring ! Ashlyn's face is like so red only . :D
LOL . Random gif . :D No pics today la ! Forgot t bring my cam out . ):
Dismissed , headed t nex t have our lunch ! Wanted t meet Chloe but my sis is rushing me home . And ya . :/
Went home , bathe , slept all th way til 730 + . Haha , awesome or wht .
Wht a tiring way t celebrate National day yea ? Hah .

CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG PPL .  ♥

No comments: