Saturday, July 23, 2011

Isn't it amazing how a person who was once just a stranger, suddenly meant a world t you ?

Woke up really early today for th north zone sports carnival thingy !
Yup , participated in th basketball competition . Haha . We won 2 matches and lost 2 ! Not bad right . Quarter finals eh . Hahahahhah . Th 2 winning matches are just lucky . I mean really lucky . Haha . I shall not say out th reason . <:   *Winks


 After our match , went down t watch th guys play . Like a cool only uh . Haha .
 Thy won 2 and lost 2 ? I think . :D But ya , good job ! <:

 After tht went t th court thr t play a lil while more while waiting for th bus t pick us up . (: Had fun ah , although we were all super tired and hungry alrd ! Hah .

 Went back t school coffee shop t have our lunch . And i ate alot -.- I'm gonna get fat . ):  We were like counting th timings and trying t convince ourselves that its been alrd 2 hours since we stopped exercised . Haha .


Bused home ! Ya , i feel like i'm sleep walking from th busstop t my house lor . Haha . Bathed and went t sleep ! <: 


READERS . Ask me questions/ Comment me / Tag me on my formspring laaaaaaa ! My formspring like a pathetic only lorr . TSKKK .

No comments: