Saturday, August 24, 2013

Box n Sticks

Headed to Box n Sticks for dinner after National day celebration the other dayyyy.  Click here for their facebook page!
My mum initially dint want me to take any photos of her but then Novem's like : Nvm la ma, joy will help you edit until nice nice one. Immediately she posed for the camera lol omg




Food picturesssss. Not gonna name out what we've ordered cause.. i cant rmb any of the names haha








Having to eat with me when i have a camera in my hand is probably the most irritating thing ever (according to my sis) so now they cant be bothered bout me lol. Which explains all the hands in most of the pictures.



And also, like half of the time there my mum was happily ordering my elder sis around cause this is the only time she cant say no to her hahah

Ordered green tea & black sesame ice cream but surprisingly i preferred the black sesame one more!!

Everyone go give Box n Sticks a try ok!!!! Support my cousin hehe. Food is super awesome there(as you can see from the pictures (; )and the price range is super affordable too!!!

Box n Sticks
14 Aliwal Street 
Singapore 199907
Opening hours: 
Mon-Thu: 11:30am - 11:00pm
Fri: 11:30am - 12:30am
Sat: 6:00pm - 11:00pm

No comments: