Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ikea

"Walao joy you why you post about ikea again sia so boring" Yup. Hahaha sorry la no choice ok!! These 2 weeks had been really busy for me. My art course work final deadline is nearer and nearer and i have still quite a but to do and i'm really scared i cant finished it!! And other than that, i've been trying to start studying more and more (lol like finally) and i hope it'll stay as a habit!!!

Other than thattt, i have lots of pictures in my computer that are still waiting to be edited! Like as for today, my sis went for hair for hope LIKE OMG RIGHT. I still dont quite believe it, although she's like sitting there hairless just right in front of me. Hahaha. And she look soooo damn kiddish and kind omg. I feel like there's a need to take care of her and make sure that she dont bang her head against anything HAHA. Head to my instagram to see the picture of botak!!!







 Anybody wanna buy this super cute pineapple glass cup for me? :D




Btw add me up on snapchat if you have!!!! 
Stay tuned for my next posts ok!!! I promise for a better update!

No comments: