Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cny celebration !

Celebrated CNY yesterdayy ! 
I still dont get why you have to collect newspaper on cny lor . Like , totally no link . LOL .







Someone donated their HUGE soft toys !!! Super cuteeeee !









Super sick photo . LOL .
Our first sort of class photo ! Such a small class !

And ya , Its good to have the "Photographer" Job you know . You get t so called slack and not do tiring things and ppl cant blame you cause you're still doing smth for thm , Plus ! i can blog with pictures ! Hehe :3









Went back to hall for performance and stuff . Chinese dance is cooool ~

Went back home to change and met my awesome butt !!! Finally got to shop for my newyear clothes and meet her . Im a Happygirl ! ^^ Im super in love with the items i bought yesterday . Heng i never regret after i bought it (Like i always do ) . Look forward to my new year post okay ! I'll look super cool . LOL . Kidding . :D 



Kitty phone ! So cute lor ! 

Outfit of the day , 
And my shoes of th day ! I still love this shoe . Hehe . :D

Chloe's outfit of the dayy !  
Damn nice lor . 
Going out again today as im not done shopping for my newyr look yet ! Hope tht i can find chio cheap stuffs . Wish me luck !! <3

No comments: