Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sometimes its not about missing someone , its wondering if thy're missing you .

Town with Chloe today ! 
Bought quite some stuff but i'm like totally disappointed cause nth suits me at all ! !#%!@!? 
I sibei sad la can ! ): Everything is like so chio and cute lor walao . ): SO . Look forward t VintageRunway's next collection okay ! Selling it thr ! Its chio and cute t me la . But dk bout you guys lorr . I'm like so sad now ): Must buy from me okay !!! Brand new and quality very good somemore ! Selling @ th price i got it for , so dont nego alrd okay . ): 
Okay , mayb i abit too kua zhang la . BUT . I'm still sad . ):
  AND ! Went out today wearing something tht is totally not my style ! LOL !! How cool !


SMILE LIKE A RETARDDDD . DONT LAUGH OKAY . HAHAHAHAH .
I'm just being retarded while taking photos okay . I'm bored .

No comments: