Monday, July 4, 2011

Me weird ? Bitch , I'm limited edition .

SUPYO ! Yup , posting bout today ~ Th pics below are gonna be super dark and blur okay ! sorry bout that . :X Will post more clear pics whn Chloe uploaded thm ! :P Hehe , okay so , ate fruity pebbles for my breakfast (be jealous ppl . <; ) and headed out ! (:


 headed to bugis first ~! Shopped around and all . But i only bought 1 item ! ): But i <3 it . Hehe . Its a beanieeeee ! Mine is Grey while Chloe's one white . Super cute only la ! I was just thinking bout it yesterday !! Hehe , oh and i totally LOVE guys who wears beanie ! LIKE SUPER CUTE ONLY !! K . HAHA . 
So after thatt .. Headed t somerset t pass Shannon somethings and trained t Bishann ! Slacked with Chloe and some other ppl and headed homeee ! Like so tired onlyyy ! :X
Here are some really fail+dark+blur+dk wht photos . Hahah . OH AND BTW . I saw 3 dance seniors todayyy ! Hahahah . COOL .


I'm not gonna finish my Chinese Att thingy and i'm not going t tmr's drama meeting as well . Hehe . :P

No comments: