Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'd give up nutella for you . :B

Its been a tiring week for me ehhh !! Its like wed only ? And i'm like really tired alrd . Arghhh .Need t survive another 2 freaking days . -.- OH WELL .
After school went off t meet Chloe tannnnnnnnn . I was late . HEHE . :B Dont blame me kayy ? At least i went t pei you . Hahahhah . :D Trained t bugisss ~ It totally sucked t b @ bugis without money . LOL . Saw lots of things tht i want t buy only ! Tskkkkk . Sian siaaaaa . LOL .
I'm ike this all th while :
LOL . Yea . ): But @ least i know wht i want t buy alrd la . :D
I've just got t save money for th next trip t bugis . :P ANYBODY WANT SPONSOR ? :D Hahahahah  . :B
K , so trained back t hougang . Was reallyyyyy tired ! Dint talk t Chloe on th train ~ Was staring @ ppl sleeping . Hahaha . Like a cute only . :B
 Reached home , bathed , and went t sleep !! Hehe .
Blehh , I'm not planning t do my chinese againn . LOL . I shall do it tmr . :B Oh and , thr would b pics tmr ! I think . And i'm skipping cca . Woooooohoooo . :3 Hahahahha . :D
BYE SUCKERS .


ASK ME QUESTIONS AND FOLLOW MY TUMBLR . ;D
http://www.formspring.me/JOYNG
http://s-omethingspecial.tumblr.com/

No comments: