Sunday, June 26, 2011



 Photos with Chloe ! Yea , not much photoooo ! >: On th way back hg Chloe was nagging @ me as i dragged her onto th train . :D Hehe , sh wanted t train down all th way t harbourfront all because of a seat !! Tsk . And , on th train have like 1 whole row of ppl sleeping . Funny max only ! Hahhahahah ! :D



 Headed t mall next and waited for derrick uncle t arrive ~! It was damn long can . ): 
Came and headed t Keppel club ~ Jap Buffet ! Was super hungry as i dint eat anything since morning !! ):
 Free flow ice lemon tea ~ Had about 4 cups ? Hahahah .
 Sashimi ~! Hohoho , Had lots of thm . ♥.
 chawanmushi ~ Dint taste so good this time round . :X
 Fried oyster ! Was damn hot . LOL . Sorry if my pics are like half eaten ones or anything as i'm too hungry t snap a photo ! hahahha . <:
 assorted veg tempura ~

 Shishamo !!! Hoho . 
 Teriyaki chicken ~
 Sashimi again ! <:



 Hot Sake ~ Was nice actually ! I tried a lil . ;D
 Some random fish . :D Heh 
 And this actually contain soup ! Cute eh ? Hahah , th soup taste nice too . :D
 Awesome ice-cream scooped by me . Hahahah . Oh and sorry if my pics are like too dark or something ! :X
 Went karaoke next ! Sang a few songs . :P







So yup ! That's my day ! ;D Gonna go beach tm ~! Yayyy . Hahahah . Oh and my phone's dead . >< SIAN . need t go service againnnnnnnnnn . ):

No comments: