Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Posting bout yesterdayyyy ~!
Went t meet Kim,Jabelle and Joy @ th Mrt station and i was really late . :X Sorry babes ! Hehehe . 
Trained t bugis ! (;
 Thy are cute peoplez . Haha .

 Accompanied Kim t buy her ballet shoes first ~!











 Headed t bugis t shop around after that ~ OH . AND I SAW PHILBIRD . LOLL . 
Thy went off first and i went t meet Derrick uncle . (: Hohoho , we shopped around and all . And guess what , 
He bought 2 pairs of shoes for meeeeee ! HEHEHE . I <3 YOU . HAHAHAHH
This is one of th shoes . ( Th brown one ) Been loking for it fr yrs eh ! And i dint even see it lying on th shelf everytime . O.o Th other one is 1 chio heels ! Hahah ,totally <3 it  ;D Gonna change th size though . Lol . :D
Nex for my Dinner ! (: 
 Mushroom soupppp ! :D
 Some mushroom and Onions spaghetti .  

 My dessert ! Milk tea and cookies and cream ice cream . I Loveeeeee milk tea . Heheheh .
Food was awesomeee ! :D
Going out with my Butt later ! Hahah m but sh's not replying my message . T.T Argh whatever .
Will post bout today whn i come back ! (i think )  :D
BYE PEOPLEZ . Dont miss me too much . ;D

No comments: