Thursday, June 30, 2011

Life goes on .

HELLO !! ;D Many things happen today ~! I think . Haha . K , so in th morning , i went t school myself . Know why ? My sister and mum doesn't want t fetch me t school . Whatthefuck right ? Thy just drove off in th car right in front if me . Zzzzzz . Cb , fuckers nia . Told thm t come back know wht my mum say ? Sh's alrd  reaching . Wtf , like seriously . Your car is wht ? Can fly one isit ? -.- Went t sch myself and i almost missed two buses . -.- Spoil my mood early in th morning siol ! K . Shall stop now and continue with my day . LOL .
 Here are th cards i did for my dance seniors ! Nice rightt ? Hahah . <;
 Yup , so after chool went out of school with a bunch of cute ppl . ;D Went t kopitiam to play tt toy grabbing machine thingy . Sh got it for th first time ! But sh got greedy and played for another 3 times ? So th toy cost like $5 instead of $1 . Tsktsk , greedy . OH AND SH FREAKING DELETED LOTS OF PHOTO . And now i have less pics t post . WTHHHHHH . See la !!!

 Sh posing with her ugly angry bird . LOL . ;3
 Headed t Kfc !

 <3 th cheese ~!


 Went back t school for dance ! Warmed up a lil and went down t t canteens with th seniors !



 Th awesome-ly decorated canteen ! Haha .

 Mugs with their names on it ! So coooool ~ And ofc , th letters are in th mug . <;
 Had th buffet ~! Food was okayyyy .. I only liked th prawn . LOL .


 OH , and we spammed lots of photo ! But its in my fone and i cant upload thm . >< Sianz . Will upload thm on fb someday ! Haha . (:
 Th dessert was nice ! (: its a good thing tt its not all those standard ones like longan or almond jelly . Hah . (:
 Had cakes ! Th choc one was Awesomeeee !! [Not this] Hehehe , <3 it !
After eating , i guess all th sec2s got really high and started piggy-backing everybody ! Yes , everybody . LOL . and thy spammed my photos ! Uploaded a few only . Heh .






Headed back t dance room and took a group photo ! ;D Sorry that its not so clear . ):
Bused home ! Was a tiring day ~! Almost fell asleep . Haha . (: I shall upload all th photos on fb tmr ! I'm so tired now . :X

No comments: